Saturday, July 24, 2010

.. AUTOBIOGRAPHY ..



I'm Krizia Irah Obiena Escanilla . I was born on September 15 , 1997 at St . Martin Hospital , San Juan , Manila . Now , I'm Twelve and turning Thirteen on September . I'm living at Purok 6b , Damilag , Manolo Fortich , Bukidnon . I'm new here and I came from Manila .


We were Four in our family . My father is Vicente S . Escanilla Jr. , My mother was Cynthia O . Escanilla and My brother was Paul Vincent O . Escanilla . We lived in Manila for twelve years with my family . We went back here in our hometown because of some family tragedy . My brother was a seaman , sailing in China , last November 6 , 2009 . He was declared ''missing'' . After 18 days November 24 , 2009 , he found his dead body . So , we did not celebrated our Christmas although it was hard to us . Last January 4 , 2010 , my father went to China to claim the death body of my Beloved brother . And last June 4 , 2010 . We came here in Mindanao . And we have to moved on on what happen to our family .

When I was in Elementary it was in Manila , Tomas Earnshaw Elementary School . And my Unforgettable moment there are when I and My mom came up to stage twice , when I'm grade 1 and grade 3 for awarding me as ''Huwarang Bata'' and also when I graduated . And when I'm Freshman , I studied in Arellano University Plaridel Campus in Mandaluyong , I would not forget , when dismissal of class , we went in mall or in Sm Hypermarket because it was beside of our school . And I transferred when I was Sophomore here in HCHS , all of them , welcome me as their new classmate and new friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment